Deputy Manager (Application Development)
Name of Post
• Develop enterprise solutions by ensuring solid understanding of requirement, business flow, data requirements and work processes.
• Collaborate with peers on research and learning of new technology, platforms, and frameworks.
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
• Knowledge in Core JAVA.
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Mast have experience in Oracle 12c/18c Database.
• Working experience on Linux platform environment will be added preference.
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
• Must have experience in JAVA based ERP software implementation
• Working with database software to find ways to store, organize and manage data
• Managing database security/integrity and backup and restore procedures
• Archiving data.
• Providing user training, support and feedback
• Working experience with RESTful Web services
• Understand the basic cycle of Accounts & Inventory
• Must have very good problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Masters or BSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent degree.
• 05(Five) Years
• Experience with relational databases is essential.
• Professional work experience in design, development and deployment of applications using Core Java.
• Professional work experience in Jasper Report/Crystal Report
• Professional work experience to write complex sql statement
• Regularity & punctuality is a must.
• Managing all data in systematic manner so it can be retrieved in shortest possible time.
• Fluency on English language (both in verbal and written communication).
• Able to fix any IT related problem.
• Should be responsible and answerable to management.
• Ability to maintain self composure in a high pressure work place.
Salary is negotiable depending on the expertise.
• Mobile bill, DA
• Salary Review: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2